10 Riders from 6 countries, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden and United Kingdom registered for the 1st Morocco Bike-Adventure. 5 of 9 riders that made it to the start, finished at Essouira.
The next Morocco Bike-Adventure will be October 2020.
Registration opens 1st December 2019. More informations will follow.
- 19.10.2019 01:50:00: Mark Courtier finished in Essaouira. Mark cycled Extension 1 and continued on the standard route.
- 18.10.2019 21:07: Joulian Klose finished at Essaouira. Joulian cycled Extension 1 and continued on the standard route.
- 17.10.2019 22:05: Daniel Johansson finished at Essaouira. Daniel cycled Extension 1 and continued on the standard route.
- 16.10.2019 22:10: Steffen Streich finished in Essaouira. Steffen cycled over Extension 1 and Extension 2 about 2900km in 11 days and 13h20min.
- 16.10.2019 17:25: Donncha Cuttriss had to scratch on the route from Erg Chigaga to Foum-Zguid. After problems with his rear tubeless tyre he changed to tubes. After 2 flats he tryed to fix the tubes. Sadly the batches did not work in the heat. Donncha arrived now safe in Forum-Zguid. Donncha cycled about 1900km over the Extension 1 and 2, the toughest sections.
- 16.10.2019 14:26: Erik Phalet finished in Essaouira. Erik cycled the 1783km standard route in 11 days and 5h25min.
- Extension 2 check point CP E6: Tizi Ourhenja rerouted after the rain last days. Steffen uses the backup route to the last stretch to Essaouira.
- Parcour Tafraoute has changed, Steffen is on route.
- Erik goes for standard route
- Daniel, Julian and Mark continue with standard route after finishing extension 1
- Steffen and Donncha go for extension 1 and 2
- 15 / Rob Backham: scratched, after a he bruised his rib on the climb out of Chefchouen with a silly fall on the rough stuff. Rob enjoyed seeing parts of Maroc not seen before.
- 18 / Bart der Lokomotiv: scratched, need to go back home unexpected reason. He loved the ride through the Rif Mountains.
- 17 / Rod Gemmel: scratched